Features and Changes
- Adds Opportunity Task list in the Opportunity menu.
- Adds new version of A/R and A/P reports and removes the old version.
- Moves the email field in the top section of the contact form.
- Updates bank feeds page, to combine the bank entry date description in the same column.
- Adds the object type name in the view mode header for Customer, Lead, Vendor, Project, and Opportunity 360° View.
- Fixes an issue where the 'Back' button needed to be clicked twice, then would take you too far back.
- Prevents deprecated features from being selectable from the searches.
- Fixes an issue where the cash flow graph would include balance carried forward from a year end closing.
- Fixes the underlying accounting for some expenses were not set to draft when matching from the bank feeds.
- Fixes missing data when converting a lead to a customer.
- Fixes incorrect user assigned by default in the customer form.
- Fixes an issue that allowed accounting entries to be un-reconciled after the accounting entries are locked.
- Fixes a cache issue when resetting data in an account.
- Fixes an issue when attempting to export an empty set of expenses or sales receipts.