Pay a Bill
To pay a single bill, View Unpaid Bills in Purchasing - Bills to open a bill and click "Settled" to mark the bill as paid in full.
- If you have multiple bank accounts, select the account the payment should be made from.
- You can go to the 2nd step of the bill to enter payment details.
- You can only pay a vendor bill from a bank account that matches the currency of the bill.
With Pay Vendor Bills in Purchasing - Bill Payments - green button - Pay Bill, you can select multiple bills to be paid from one bank account.
Please note: you can only pay a vendor bill from a bank account that matches the bill currency!
Viewing Paid Bills
With View Vendor Bill Payments in Purchasing - Bill Payments, you can see a list of vendor bill payments made in the past.
With View Paid Bills in Purchasing - Bills, you see the list of bills you already settled.
Viewing Paid and Unpaid Bills
Use View Vendor Bill Due Dates to check the paid/unpaid status of all of your bills. This is useful to check if you paid a bill if you are unsure.
Viewing bill payments, please note that an installment is an unpaid settlement. The processed payment would be called a payment.
Delete a Payment
- Open the bill either by searching for it from the box or by viewing bills in the purchasing menu. Proceed to page 2 of your bill.
- Mark the payment line, so it's highlighted
- Click "cancel selected payment" and confirm