The Justifying Expenses feature enables users to justify expenses by uploading images of their payment receipts using their cell phone camera.
- Sort expenses by whether they are justified or not (receipt uploaded)
- Take receipt picture from mobile
- Drag and drop attachments into expense list or upload file from google drive, etc
- Attach existing receipt to an expense
- Upload image and search for expense to attach to, or create a new one
- See list of all receipts that are waiting to attach
Sort expenses by whether they are justified or not
Like before, expenses can be seen by paid/unpaid status. But now you can choose to view only expenses that have a receipt (justified) or not ("Not Justified").
Take receipt picture from mobile
A dedicated camera button from the expense screen lets you take a picture of receipt with your mobile phone.
Search for expense to attach to, or create a new one
After you upload a file (or snap the picture of the receipt), you are presented with this screen where you can choose which expense to attach it to, create a new expense, or wait until later to attach it.
For desktop app: drag and drop attachments into expense list or upload file
You can drag-and-drop a receipt file (image, pdf, etc) directly into the expense to upload it and attach it to an expense.
You can also grab the receipt from services like Google Drive, Gmail, and others.
Attach existing receipt to an expense
When choosing to justify an existing expense, you can browse images waiting to be attached, in order to justify the expense.
See list of all receipts that are in the system
A new entry in the settings menu lets you browse through all the attachments inside the system.