Sales with Inventory
- Create a quote from an existing opportunity: open an opportunity and click "Yes" next to Convert to Quote.
- You can also create a quote directly.
- set an expiration date, so you have control over your quotes and can also plan the necessary follow up
- customization: your logo, necessary company information, tax ID or even a document template will be taken over from company settings
- convert the quote into a sales order (and follow the rest of the sales process) or
- convert the quote directly into an invoice
Sales Orders are an approval step when your Leads or Customers commit to a sale. The sales order normally confirms the sales agreements, so all information that is later on also to be found in delivery notes or invoices will already be set up here (like currency, delivery date, payment terms, discounts, taxes and document notes).
- Use New Sales Order or create it from an existing quote with Convert a Quote into a Sales Order.
- A lead is automatically converted to a customer when a sales order is generated for them.
Picking Lists and Delivery Notes
To prepare the order, use Convert Sales Order to Picking List (select your sales order, click "prepare order" and DONE)
Convert Sales Order to Delivery Note (select your sales order, click "convert to delivery note" and DONE).
The details of these documents are covered in the article Deliver Products.
The invoice is the financial document used in selling to your customers. Accounting transactions are automatically generated when invoicing.
- Create your Invoice by converting from delivery notes.
- You can also use New Invoice to create an invoice directly. As long as the invoice has inventory products, inventory transactions will be made.
- or create it with Convert Quotes to Invoices or Convert Sales Order to Invoices.
You can receive payment from directly inside the invoice, or you can use Receive Customer Payment.
Converting documents - full process
Convert Opportunity to Quote
Open your opportunity - set the status to "won" and let OneUp automatically create a Quote for you.
Convert Quote to Sales Order
In Sales - Quotes - [︙] button - Convert Quotes to Sales Orders
or the fast and easy way: simply click "order":
Convert Sales Order to Picking List
In Sales - More - Sales Orders - [︙] button - Convert Sales Order to Picking Lists
Convert Picking List to Delivery Note
In Inventory - More - Picking Lists - [︙] button - Convert Picking Lists to Delivery Notes
If you do not work with Picking Lists: Convert Sales Order to Delivery Note
In Sales - Sales Orders - [︙] button - Convert Sales Order to Delivery Notes
or simply convert by using [︙] button - DELIVER
Convert Delivery Note to Invoice
In Inventory - Delivery Notes - [︙] button - Convert Delivery Notes to Invoices
or simply invoice in a click