Pay a Bill
To pay a single bill, view your unpaid bills in Purchasing - Bills, open the bill in question and click "Settled" to mark it as paid in full.
You can also see unpaid bills in Purchasing - More - Bill Payments - [︙] button - View Bill Due Dates (Not Paid)
- If you have multiple bank accounts, select the account the payment should be made from.
- You can go to the 2nd step of the bill to enter payment details.
- You can only pay a vendor bill from a bank account that matches the currency of the bill.
With Pay Vendor Bills in Purchasing - More - Bill Payments - Pay Bill, you can select multiple bills to be paid from one bank account.
Please note: you can only pay a vendor bill from a bank account that matches the bill currency!
Viewing Paid Bills
Sorting by due date in Purchasing - More - Bill Payments will enable you see a list of vendor bill payments made in the past.
Clicking on Paid in the menu bar that can be found in Purchasing - More - Bill Payments will enable you to view settled bills.
Viewing Paid and Unpaid Bills
Use View Vendor Bill Due Dates to check the paid/unpaid status of all of your bills. This is useful to check if you paid a bill if you are unsure.
Viewing bill payments, please note that an instalment is an unpaid settlement. The processed payment would be called a payment.
Delete a Payment
- Open the bill either by searching for it from the box or by viewing bills in the purchasing menu. Proceed to page 2 of your bill.
- Mark the payment line, so it's highlighted
- Click "cancel selected payment" and confirm