In Product and Service you learned that you can specify the purchase price directly inside your products.
Please note: all prices set up in products and services are always in the home (accounting) currency that is set up as such in the company settings.
But if you want to control your purchase prices in one place, you can define purchase prices within Purchase Price Lists.
Purchase Price List
Make a New Purchase Price List for each vendor. Then, when you generate a purchase document for this vendor, it will use the price from this list.
- The price on the Purchase Price List overrides the price inside the product.
- Each Purchase Price List is specific to one vendor.
- You can specify the purchase prices in a foreign curreny.
- You can put multiple products in a purchase price list, just click the Add button.
- Add your vendor's product code if needed
- Define quantity level prices